TNA Impact Spoilers for 5/12
* Jeff Jarrett and Karen open the show up to lots of heat from the crowd. Jeff wants a truce with Kurt Angle and so does Karen. Karen goes on about how she’s sorry and calls out Kurt, and here he comes. Kurt comes out and tells Karen she’s crazy. He wants a mixed tag match at Sacrifice with he and his partner vs. Karen and Jeff. Kurt says he would bring her out now but the network wants to wait. Angle tells Jarrett that he knows who the mystery woman is and says it’s real, damn real.
* Mickie James and Miss Tessmacher defeat Madison Rayne and Tara.
* Beer Money comes out and addresses Matt Hardy. Hardy comes out and disses Beer Money, saying they wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for him and Jeff Hardy. Matt says they will take their tag titles at Sacrifice. Hardy introduces his partner and it’s not Jeff – it’s Storm’s former partner Wildcat Chris Harris.
* Sangriento defeated Suicide.
* Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair come out. Flair attacks Suicide. Hogan cuts a promo and out comes Mick Foley. Foley says the show is now called Impact Wrestling and it’s all about wrestling. A 25 man battle royal for the #1 contendership is announced for tonight. Foley also introduces Angle’s partner for Sacrifice and out comes Chyna.
* Crimson defeated Abyss and Samoa Joe in a three way. Abyss attacked after the match and stared Joe down.
* Hogan, Flair and Bischoff with the Jarretts come out and re-tape the segment from earlier. Foley comes out and pushes Bischoff down. Foley gets in Hogan’s face and says what he said earlier basically, re-introducing Chyna also.
* The 25 man battle royal comes down to Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Mr. Anderson and Brother Ray. Chyna comes down and eliminates Jarrett then attacks Karen until he makes the save. Mr. Anderson ends up winning to become the new #1 contender after eliminating Ray.
Haven’t seen Chyna since the Surreal Life a few years ago. Besides quick name value, I can’t imagine what she can bring to TNA.
Braden Walker, er Chris Harris comes back to TNA to the care of absolutely no one. Here’s hoping they keep Beer Money and don’t put AMW back together. The only upside to breaking up Beer Money would be a big push for Robert Roode, who’s one of the only bright spots in TNA.
Mr Anderson finally gets his title shot against Sting. Yippee.
Can’t lie, there was a stretch of about three weeks where we actually wanted to watch TNA. They seems like they were going in the right direction but then just laid a turd and everything went back to sucking.