Impact Spoilers for 6/2
Thanks to Eric for the following spoilers from last night’s TNA Impact Wrestling tapings in Orlando, airing this Thursday on Spike. We apologize for not having the usual live spoilers yesterday but with the new ban on mobile devices, Eric was unable to send in live updates.
* ODB and Velvet Sky kick things off with a fight which ODB wins. Miss Tessmacher tends to Velvet after the match.
* Mr. Anderson announced he will face someone from Sting’s past tonight.
* Eric Bischoff threatens to strip Beer Money of the tag team titles because Robert Roode is injured but Alex Shelley returns and will team with James Storm at Slammiversary to defend the belts against The British Invasion.
* Kazarian and Brian Kendrick go to a no contest in a #1 contender’s match for the X Division Title. They get more time past the time limit draw but Abyss comes out to make it a no contest.
* Crimson beat Matt Hardy and fought Samoa Joe after the match.
* Angelina Love beat Miss Tessmacher.
* Eric Young, dressed like The Great Muta, pinned Mr. Anderson. Gunner came out and interfered but backfired and allowed Young to spit green mist in Anderson’s face. Anderson and Gunner beat Young down after the match when Sting came out for the save.
* Brother Ray and AJ Styles go at it. A Falls Count Anywhere Match between the two is on for Slammiversary.
* Jeff Jarrett and Scott Steiner beat Matt Morgan and Kurt Angle.
* Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan come out and read a letter from the network’s lawyers. Hogan announces that Mick Foley has been fired.
– The big thing to come out of these tapings is Universal Studios, not TNA, banning cell phones from the building. It literally is flabbergasting. The show doesn’t look…awful. The return of Alex Shelley is great; he’s great in the ring and on the mic and will add a new dynamic to the Immortal vs everyone feud.
– I’d assume
Kennedy Mr Anderson is going to be making a mockery of Sting’s past opponents, which is something we’ve seen before but is always a cool concept.
– I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Bully Ray is excellent, and a true bright spot in TNA right now.
– It’s logical to think that eventually it’s going to be like a six on one handicap match with the X-Division vs Ahbyss, right?
– Another edition of Impact Wrestling, where wrestling matters, end with a segment and not a match. Progress.