WWE Champion John Cena vs. CM Punk
– CM Punk will win the WWE Championship. He will immediately lose it, however, to Del Rio. Punk is going to be the most popular man in WWE history on Sunday night. For the past few weeks, despite cutting immense heel promos, Punk has been one of the biggest faces in the company. Anyone who cashes in on him after he wins the title is going to create a near-riot, and that heel heat will transfer over onto Raw and so on, getting Del Rio that much more over.
World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Christian
– I’m going to go with Orton on this one, which sucks because Christian definitely deserves another run. But the heel roster is so deep on Smackdown you can’t have a heel Champion right now. I have no clue where Christian goes from here, though.
Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match
– Alberto Del Rio. Truth, Miz, and Kofi are also solid options, but it’s just time for Del Rio. Give him a solid reign and introduce some new people to the main event. He can drop the title back to Cena come Survivor Series.
SmackDown Money in the Bank Ladder Match
– Cody Rhodes. This one also has a lot of potential winners: Barrett, Sheamus, and even Kane again. But Cody’s makes the most sense. At some point soon he’s going to have to take the mask off and begin a new phase of his career. Have him hold the briefcase for a while, develop into a true main eventer. MITB should be all about building new main eventers. Not to mention at some point Orton vs Rhodes is going to happen, what better way than to have the title at stake?
Big Show vs. Mark Henry
– Mark Henry has been on an absolute tear recently and should get the win. Big Show doesn’t need to win, his legacy is sealed. Mark Henry seems to get this monster push every two years, and this will just add to what will end up being another failure. Shame, because he’s doing really well this time.
Divas Champion Kelly Kelly vs. Brie Bella
– Kelly will win. She’s the new face of the Woman’s Division and will be for a long time, until Kharma returns.