Last Stop Before Mania!
NO TIME FOR INTROS! SIX DAYS AWAY! I’M GETTING PUMPED LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
– Is Teddy Long booking this show? Because right now we’ve got a TAG TEAM MATCH~!
– I wonder who Randy Orton pissed off to get Kane at Mania. With his star power you’d think he’d be higher up on the card.
– LOBSTER HEAD.
– YES! YES! YES! The crowd is already chanting along.
– I really wish Kane would wrestle in that wielder’s mask.
– I am completely shocked that Michael Cole has done a complete 180 on Daniel Bryan.
– Orton/Kane has to be the worst reason for feuding ever. Kane: “You made me feel like a man.” Orton: “Too bad fuck you!”
– You know what’s so great about D.Bryan? He’s 6 days away from the biggest match of his life and he’s still going 100 miles an hour.
– Kane’s top rope clothesline has never NOT been good.
– Best dropkick ever: Orton or Hardcore Holly?
– Shocked Sheamus/Kane haven’t feuded yet.
– D.Bryan gets the pin! YES! YES! YES! Sucks cause now he’s going to lose on Sunday 😦
– This Edge movie looks so awful. That being said, can’t wait to see it.
– Vickie Guerrero is the official flag bearer for Team Johnny!
– I’ve said it every week now, but GodDAMN David Otunga is ripped.
– I find myself walking like Santino does on occasion.
– Here’s what I’m thinking: Johnny wins at Mania, but Teddy challenges him to a match at Extreme Rules for total GM-ness. Preferably in an Inferno or Buried Alive match.
– Miz saves Johnny from the Cobra! He’s going to Wrestlemania!!!
– Team Johnny is STACKED top to bottom. 5 out of 6 are former World Champions. Team Teddy is just a bunch of mid-carders and (probably) Rey Mysterio.
– This video package for HHH/Taker is more interesting and well done than anything they’ve done thus far.
– Nice use of the WWE ’12 background music.
– They should’ve used the clip of Taker hanging Bossman in HIAC from Mania 15. That was crazy.
– Damn Beth Phoenix, your hair looks ridiculous.
– Poor Kelly doesn’t have her partner to back her up. And poor Eve, that Hoeski.
– Eve sure does have a pretty moonsault.
– Stupid Kelly Kelly, winning via non-face means.
– Oh God, Christian, your hair is worse then Swagger’s.
– This weeks CM Punk fact: His mother is a very nice lady, but a WHORE who had her son out of wedlock. Like a commone WHORE.
– Punk beats the shit out of Christian. Not a good way to get him over for Mania.
– Disappointing Jericho/Punk haven’t had a face to face in weeks.
– American Pie 7 looks God awful.
– Oh No! Christian might be “hurt!”
– Funkasauras rocking the Blake Griffin track suit!
– Ha, Curt Hawkins.
– Brodus’ thigh giggle is insane.
– Oh hey, we still have Tag Champions? Who knew?
– BIG SHOW HUNGRY, BIG SHOW EAT TAG CHAMPION!
– I’m glad they’ve finally referenced Mania being on April Fool’s Day. Seems like every other year it falls on April 1st but they never mention it.
– Good thing Khali isn’t on Team Johnny. The red shirt/pant combo would make him even more unbearable to watch.
– Drew McIntyre on Team Johnny!
– Team GM fight!
– I’m not mad about it, but I dislike putting Drew McIntyre on Team Johnny. He’s not nearly as over or important as Christian or Alberto Del Rio.
– Booker T is the sixth man for Team Teddy! Damn, was hoping for a Rey Mysterio surprise.
– Whoa whoa whoa. No Taker/HHH/HBK live tonight? AWESOME!
– Do I hear some anti-Rock noise from the crowd? It’s small, but I do.
– LOL MOAR ROCK DICK JOKES
– It took 6 minutes for Rock to spit out a catchphrase. New record.
– So much for WWE hoping for a 50/50 reaction for Cena at Mania.
– John Cena don’t give a fuck about Cena Sucks. Boss.
– That’s it, mark the date, I’m a John Cena fan for life now. He’s so right about everything.
– I appreciate all of the profanities these two have used lately.
– Despite this being a scripted promo, its pretty fucking good. They’re not stepping all over each other and Rock is actually hyping the match.
– DAMMIT WHY DID’T YOU FIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WE NEED THAT FOR THE HYPE VIDEO!
– Very abrupt ending, but what a promo. Outstanding.
6 DAYS! SEE YOU IN MIAMI!